PLAYLIST 052 CLASSY VOL 06 [iTunes Plus AAC M4A]

c052CLASSYVOL06


c052CLASSYVOL06list01


c052CLASSYVOL06list02

google drive

mediafire

4shared


TRACKLIST
01 Stevie Wonder - I Just Called to Say I Love You
02 Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
03 Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
04 Foreigner - I Want to Know What Love Is ft. Nate Ruess
05 Shalamar - A Night to Remember
06 Stacy Lattisaw - Jump to The Beat
07 Dr. Hook - Sexy Eyes
08 Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
09 Kenny G - Careless Whisper
10 Brian McKnight - Don't Lie
11 Earth, Wind & Fire - To You
12 Andy Gibb - Time is Time
13 Danny Wilson - Mary's Prayer
14 Kajagoogoo - big Apple
15 Stevie Wonder - You are The Sunshin of My Life
16 Brian McKnight - Where Do We Go From Here
17 Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nots
18 Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over
19 David Grant & Jaki Graham - Could It Be i'm Falling in Love
20 Brother Beyond - The Harder I Try


DISCLAIMER
All the Music, Soundtrack, Movies, Clip in this site are only sample. These Samples are provided to give users the idea of music. All the right are reserved to the audio and entertainment company. All users should delete the content as soon as they view it. Site owners hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content. Please support the composers or the creators by buying their Records, Bluray, and Releases.